● Size: 9/16″(14mm) to 6″(152mm)
● Cutting depth:1-3/8″(35mm) to 1-9/16”(40mm)
● Bi-metal hole saws are constructed with hardened, heated and abrasion resisting high speed steel teeth with a tough alloy body and cap.
● 4/6 variable tooth pitch with unique tooth profile for unparalleled sharpness, excellent durability and long life.
● Complete assembly, not necessary for sperate arbor.
● 3 choices for teeth material: M2, M3, M42.
● Make sure pilot drill bit be exposed10-15mm(L) out of hole saw.
● For heavy duty cutting in wood, composite materials and any machinable metal.
Cutting advantage for different material hole saw
● color box
● color card & blister
● hang tag
● Plastic box
Post time: May-26-2021